South New Jersey OB/GYN Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Errors in Treating Pregnancy, Fertility or Health
The attorneys of Shivers, Gosnay & Greatrex, LLC have the experience and resources to handle cases involving OB/GYN malpractice. We have a good relationship with gynecologists and obstetric practitioners who can assist us in holding doctors accountable for unsound medical advice, unnecessary surgery, diagnosis errors and complications of pregnancy.
In a case evaluation, we can help determine if you have sufficient grounds for an OB/GYN malpractice lawsuit. We represent clients in the Cherry Hill and Camden County area and throughout surrounding counties of South Jersey.
Women’s Health Malpractice
Cases against OB/GYN doctors include holding them responsible for failure to diagnose cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, breast cancer, endometriosis and other serious conditions that threaten the life or reproductive health of women. Similarly, we can handle cases involving false diagnosis leading to unnecessary hysterectomy, mastectomy or cancer radiation/chemotherapy.
Pregnancy and Fertility Malpractice
Our lawyers have the experience and resources to represent women who suffered personal injury or emotional damage from an OB/GYN’s error relating to family planning and childbirth:
- Misdiagnosis or negligent advice regarding treatment for infertility
- Failing to diagnose birth defects – “wrongful birth” lawsuits for the emotional pain and financial costs of caring for a baby with profound disabilities
- Failure to recognize fetal distress during pregnancy, resulting in birth defects, surgical abortion or stillbirth
- Failure to diagnose pre-eclampsia, gestational diabetes and other conditions affecting the mother’s health
- Birth injury during delivery
Proving OB/GYN malpractice requires trusted medical experts and skilled trial lawyers with experience in medical malpractice cases. Contact our New Jersey litigation firm to discuss your case in a consultation.