Southern New Jersey Brain Damage Attorneys
A brain injury is one of the most devastating injuries someone can endure. While the individual suffering from brain damage may look like the same person, the extent of brain damage can cause the individual to seem like an entirely different person to family and friends. Challenges with communication and other side effects of a brain injury can make life a challenge both for the individual suffering from the injury and for his or her family.
At the South New Jersey law office of Shivers, Gosnay & Greatrex, LLC, we advocate for the interests of people who have suffered or are suffering as a result of someone else’s negligence. We help clients pursue the compensation necessary to deal with their injury and to compensate them for their reduced quality of life. Contact us to schedule a consultation about your concerns.
Effective Representation of People Suffering from Brain Damage
At Shivers, Gosnay & Greatrex, we represent clients who have suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI), closed head injury, or other brain damage caused by:
- Medical malpractice involving surgical malpractice, such as brain surgery malpractice, anesthesia overdose, and other medical negligence
- Failure to diagnose a brain tumor or medical condition involving significant pressure on the brain
- Negligent security on someone else’s property (such as a hotel or parking lot) that allowed for serious assault
- Serious trip and fall or slip and fall that caused severe impact to the skull
- Car accidents and other accidents where the occupant impacted the steering wheel, dashboard, windshield, road, or other object
Our attorneys have the experience and medical knowledge needed to prepare a case involving negligence that resulted in brain damage. We work with medical experts and other specialists to quantify our client’s losses in terms of medical expenses, loss of earning capacity, necessary accommodations, long-term care needs, quality of life, and much more. We work hard to recover the full compensation that our client is entitled.
Demonstrated Success in Brain Injury Claims: We have recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for victims of negligence suffering from brain damage. Our representation of a man who suffered catastrophic brain damage when he was assaulted at an Atlantic City Casino resulted in a $4.8 million verdict. View additional Verdicts & Settlements.
For more information about pursuing a personal injury or medical malpractice case, or to discuss your concerns with a skilled New Jersey lawyer, contact us at Shivers, Gosnay & Greatrex. Call 856-616-8080 to arrange a consultation.